04 Oct 10 Things Every Bride Should Have
Posted at 15:49h in Blog
- A plan. The first step is setting the date, time & place. Everything hinges on these decisions.
- A red carpet moment. This may very well be the biggest “it’s all about me(us)” moment in your life—wear something that makes your feel gorgeous.
- A gown that is you. This sounds obvious, but when you wear your wedding gown–it has to fit not just your body, but who you are.
- A fragrance you love. The scent will remind you of the happiness of that day for the rest of your life.
- Simple jewelry. Less is usually better & infinitely more chic.
- Natural makeup. Don’t overdo your hair & makeup. Keep is soft & natural.
- Meaningful flowers. Your flowers should be a tool for self-expression. Choose wild flowers if you’re more whimsical or calla lilies if you are channeling a modern vibe.
- A memorable cake. The best cakes are as imaginative as they are delicious. Think whipped up frosting instead of fondant.
- An enchanting first dance. During the first dance, all eyes are focused on the bride & groom, & for that instant anything is possible.
- A moment to take everything in. Try & enjoy yourself—relish the moment & the day…